Protect the rights of your land!

Barlow & Sons are independent agents that have helped countless land owners across the UK protect the rights of property they own

See how we could help you ▸

Electrical Equipment on your Land

Do you own the freehold for any land/property with electrical equipment over, under or on it?

Then you may be owed compensation from your regional electricity provider, whether in the form of a lump sum or ongoing yearly fee.

Barlow & Sons specialise in claiming you that money while ensuring your rights are fully protected.

Claimable Electrical Equipment

Claiming Compensation

If any of these cross over, under or on your land, then you may be eligible to make a compensation claim:

  • Pylon
  • Wooden Poles
  • Substations
  • Overhead or Underground Cables
  • Wire Stays
  • Wooden Struts

Any electrical equipment on your land is an eyesore, affecting property value. You can make a claim on:

  • Residential Properties
  • Commercial Properties
  • Agricultural Land and Farms
  • Development Land
  • Woodland
  • And More...